Zinc plays a role in the maintenance of healthy bones, hair, nail, skin and connective tissue formation. It helps to bolster the immune system as well as helps in energy metabolism. Most importantly, this Zinc formulation helps to prevent zinc deficiency while maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients.
Trophic’s patented Albion Zinc, chelated with natural amino acids, provides superior biological activity, bioavailability and absorption.
- Helps in connective tissue formation
- Helps to maintain healthy skin
- Helps to support immune function
- Helps in energy metabolism and tissue formation
- Helps to maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients
- Helps to prevent zinc deficiency
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.