If your joints feel tight and inflamed, why not reach for Turmeric? Research shows it works on joint pain in the same way that anti-inflammatory drugs do, but without the side effects! Turmeric (also known as curcumin) is a cooking spice used in Ayurvedic medicine. For centuries, the wise Indian guru’s have used Turmeric to protect liver and relieve inflammatory conditions of the joints.
- Digestive aid
- Protects the liver
- Increases bile
- Stimulates the contraction of the gallbladder
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve joint pain
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Each ml contains 200mg of organically grown Turmeric rhizomes (Curcuma longa). It is a 1:5 rhizome extract.
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.
Turmeric is used as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve joint pain.
Adults: Take 2ml, 3 times per day on an empty stomach.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or if you have gallstones, a bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers, or excess stomach acid.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.