Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus amygdalus)
- Sweet almond oil softens skin when itchy
- Recommended for irritations, cracks, eczema, and diaper rash
- Ideal for childcare and other uses
- Can prevent stretch marks
- First pressed sweet almond oil
Origin United: States
Plant part: Nut, almond, kernel
Not genetically modified.
Aromaforce® products are made in Canada from domestic and imported ingredients.
Main Constituents [per 14 g (15 mL)]:
Saturated fatty acids: 1 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids: 4 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids: 9 g
In massage, against itching and inflammations. Sweet almond oil has emollient and softening effects and is indicated for both baby hygiene and delicate and dry skin. When used long-term, it can prevent stretch marks.
Aromatic Relaxing Bath
Mix ingredients well and add to bath.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.