Featuring ashwagandha PLUS 5 other key adaptogenic herbs, Strest® Capsules make for a powerful tonic that is vitally effective in helping you thrive in these modern times and cope with trials ranging from the pressures of your job, your daily commute, and pollution to a poor diet and a host of other factors. There is no pharmaceutical equivalent.
Ours is a highly potent 5:1 concentration, with each 340 mg vegicapsule containing the equivalent of 1700 mg (340 X 5) of dried Certified Organic ashwagandha, holy basil, rhodiola, siberian ginseng, milky oat seed, and schisandra. This makes Strest® Capsules a powerfully effective full spectrum extract that preserves the balance of the various constituents in the original herbs together with all their critical tonic and adaptogenic qualities.
- An ashwagandha-based formula that relieves symptoms of stress, restoring mental, emotional, and physical equilibrium
- Reduces mental and physical fatigue and anxiety
- Promotes a calm state of mind
Who it’s for:
- Anyone who needs to recover motivation, energy levels and well-being
- Those wanting to improve their ability to function effectively, especially under stress
- Those who prefer the convenience of capsules
- For stress relief… Strest®, a multi-herb formula, is likely more suitable for those experiencing a barrage of stress and anxiety symptoms and who are looking to benefit from a combination of herbal ingredients and their more energizing collective effect. On the other hand, Ashwagandha, a single adaptogenic herb in tincture or capsule form, can be a more appropriate solution for those looking for a more calming effect, with sensitivities, or for whom certain herbal ingredients are contraindicated.
Adults: Take 1 capsule 3 times daily.
Duration of Use: Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond one month.
Cautions and Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner before use: if you are breastfeeding; if you suffer from bipolar disorder; if you have any type of acute infection. Consumption with alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Contraindications: Do not use if you are pregnant.
Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
Holy Basil (Ocimum tenuiflorum, leaf), Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus, root), Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea, root and rhizome), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera, root), Oat (Avena sativa, seed), Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis, fruit)
Hypromellose (vegicap), Magnesium stearate
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.