- The inner bark of a deciduous tree native to eastern parts of North America
- Slippery Elm Bark Powder has been commonly used for centuries in the Native American tradition to support digestive health
- The Slippery Elm Bark Powder is highly mucilaginous, providing a soothing coating for irritated mucous membranes.
- Contains a complex mixture of polysaccharides
- Organic Slippery Elm Bark Powder is considered to be a wonderful daily herb to support general well-being, vitality and health
How To Use It
- Can be taken daily as a gentle tonic
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.