Saw Palmetto might just be man’s best friend! It has long been used in Europe to treat an enlarged prostate gland, a condition known as benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH. BPH can lead to urinary frequency, urgency, weak flow, incomplete voiding, and waking many times during the night to urinate. Roughly 90% of men who have mild to moderate BPH have shown at least some improvement in symptoms during the first 4 to 6 weeks of using Saw Palmetto. Sleeping through the night is no longer a dream.
- Relieves urinary symptoms associated with mild to moderate BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia)
- Improves weak urine flow and incomplete voiding
- Reduces frequent daytime and nighttime urination
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Our body can absorb and metabolize tinctures rapidly – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
Each mL contains 333mg of organically grown Saw palmetto fruit (Serenoa repens). It is a 1:3 fruit extract.
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.
Saw Palmetto helps to relieve urinary symptoms associated with BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia).
Adult men: Take 2ml, 3 times per day with food to minimize stomach upset.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use to exclude a diagnosis of prostate cancer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.