Ruta Graveolens is available for sale under its Latin scientific name, without any indication of their own.
Why? Because it is made from only one homeopathic substance (among thousands), being able to help relieve various pathologies.
Each of these homeopathic remedies can therefore be used in combination with other substances and thus form a specific complex for the targeted symptoms. This, in order to compose the homeopathic remedy the most adapted to the need of the patient.
- Each tube of pellets contains 4 g of 80 granules.
Medicinal ingredients: Ruta Graveolens
- Pellets: Lactose, saccharose
- Adults, children, and baby (from 1 to 18 years old)
- 3 pellets, 3 times a day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
- Use the tube cap as a receptacle
- Avoid touching pellets with your fingers and touching the cap with your lips
- Let the pellets melt under the tongue
- Reduce intake with improvement
Consult a healthcare practitioner:
- If symptoms persist or worsen.
- Before use, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are already following a homeopathic treatment.
Do not leave pellets within reach of children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.