High-potency Sisu Rhodiola Stress Caps provide comprehensive stress protection while decreasing mental fatigue and improving both mental and physical performance. Formulated to support the health of the adrenal glands, the body’s stress-management centre, rhodiola is a potent adaptogen that helps to lower elevated cortisol levels in people suffering from stress-associated “burn out” without causing jitteriness, drowsiness, or post-supplementation crash.Benefits
- Comprehensive stress protection
- Decreases mental fatigue
- Improves mental and physical performance
Ingredients & Dosage
Each Capsule contains:
Roseroot (Rhodiola rosea) root extractstandardized to contain 1% salidrosides *also standardized to contain rosavins250 mg
- Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable)
- Take 2 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner
- Dairy, corn, or soy
Excess or unfulfilling work, aging, poor-quality sleep, alcohol consumption, too much or too little exercise, and emotional upset are all sources of stress and can take a toll on our health, increasing our risk for many chronic illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and cancer. Signs that stress is becoming a problem can be physical or mental and can include fatigue, depression, weight gain or weight loss, hair loss, low libido, emotional changes, and decreased resistance to infections.
There are many simple adjustments we can make to our diet and lifestyle that could support the body’s natural stress-defence systems. The additional support of an herbal adaptogen that gently normalizes the nervous system, can quickly and safely bring noticeable relief. Sisu Rhodiola Stress Caps helps support the health of the adrenal glands, the body’s stress management centre, reduce stress-induced fatigue, and lower elevated cortisol levels in people suffering from stress-associated “burn out”.
- High-potency rhodiola extract, standardized to contain 1% salidrosides (as well as rosavins, the active compounds)
- Rhodiola is an adaptogen, meaning it normalizes the production of certain hormones within the nervous system to invigorate a sluggish system or calm an agitated one
- It is clinically proven to decrease mental fatigue, improve mental and physical performance during periods of work-related stress, and promote general well-being
- Rhodiola has also shown positive results in cases of mild to moderate depression
- No jitteriness, drowsiness, post supplementation “crash”, or any such side effects were reported in the human research
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.