Ingredients | Drops
Apis D4 1 g, Barium chloratum D6 1 g, Belladonna D4 1 g, Calcium iodatum D4 1 g, Hepar sulfuris D12 1 g, Kalium bichromicum D4 1 g, Lachesis D12 1 g, Marum verum D6 1 g, Mercurius sublimatus corrosivus D6 1 g, Phytolacca D4 1 g.
Non-medicinal ingredients: ethanol, purified water.
Ingredients | Tablets
Apis mellifica D6, Belladonna D6, Calcium iodatum D12, Kalium bichromicum D12, Marum verum D6, Mercurius sublimatus corrosivus D12, Phytolacca D6 ana 13.7 mg.
Non-medicinal ingredients: croscarmellose sodium, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate.
Dosage | Drops
Adults and children (ages 12 and up) 5-10 drops; Children (1-11 years) 3-5 drops; Infants (0-12 months) 2-3 drops, all ages take 2-3 times daily in a little water or undiluted or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. In acute cases (see age group) the same dosage every 30-60 minutes (up to 12 times per day).
Dosage | Tablets
Adults and children (ages 12 and up) 1-3 tablets; Children (6-11 years) 1-2 tablets; Children (2-5 years)* ½-1 tablet, all ages take 1-3 times daily or as directed. *Dissolve dose in a small amount of water before administration to children 2-5 years old.
Cautions and warnings (drops & tablets)
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before use in thyroid conditions.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Contraindications (drops only)
- Do not use if hypersensitive to chromium.
- Do not use in case of renal insufficiency.
Known adverse reactions (drops & tablets)
- In rare cases, hypersalivation may occur after use, in which case the product should be discontinued.
- In very rare cases, skin reactions may occur after use, in which case the product should be discontinued.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.