- Nutritional support for pregnancy and lactation
- Maternal and Fetal Health: Nutrients, such as selenium, zinc, biotin, niacinamide, and thiamine
- Helps to reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken daily at least three months prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy
- Helps to prevent iron deficiency anemia and associated tiredness and fatigue
- Enhanced with folate from folic acid and Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, plus added vitamin D, vitamin K, and iron to meet increased requirements during pregnancy
- Pure Quality: Supplements with premium ingredients, guided by nutritional experts and tested for potency and purity
PreNatal Nutrients is a hypoallergenic, highly bioavailable multivitamin and multimineral formula designed specifically for pregnant and lactating women. PreNatal Nutrients provide the nutrients needed to help support maternal and fetal health, such as selenium, zinc, biotin, niacin, thiamine and riboflavin, in the doses that are consistent with the accepted Health Canada recommendations for pregnant and lactating women. Furthermore, PreNatal Nutrients provides 1 mg of folate (as folic acid and Metafolin® 5-MTHF, the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate) for healthy neural and cellular development of the fetal brain and spinal cord, helping to reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken daily at least three months prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy. It is also enhanced with increased vitamin D and vitamin K for bone health, chromium to provide support for healthy glucose metabolism, and iron to help prevent iron deficiency anemia and associated tiredness and fatigue. Beta-carotene (provitamin A) is also included to help maintain skin and immune function.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.