- Apricot oil is widely used in cosmetics and can be added to a variety of homemade beauty treatments
- It doesn’t have many culinary uses, but mostly because there are many other plant-oil alternatives
- Apricots are completely devoid of fat, cholesterol, and saturated fat
- Apricots are an important source of many essential nutrients, especially potassium
- When the fruit has reached its peak of flavour
Apricots are fantastic fruit trees and our ancestors discovered their value millennia ago.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.