- Excellent source of Potassium
- High in Fibre
- Contains essential minerals
- Rich in antioxidants
- Raw, with no added flavours or sweeteners
Cacao was once so revered by the Mayans and the Aztecs that it was used as currency. Flavored with chilies, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and other spices, the beans were traditionally ground into a paste to make delicious chocolate dishes and ceremonial drinks. A true superfood, Cacao nibs are a source of Potassium and a very high source of Fibre. Cacao also contains essential minerals and a host of antioxidants, giving it an ORAC value of 8,400 per 4 tbsp. 30 gram serving. While most cacao nibs are roasted, Organic Traditions Cacao nibs are raw with no added flavours or sweeteners.
Overview of Key Benefits
Magnesium Deficiency: Cacao powder
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free, and peanut-free.
Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
- A great addition to smoothies for an antioxidant boost
- Substitute chocolate chips for cacao nibs in your favourite baking recipes
- Add these to your smoothie bowls, overnight oats, and yogurt for a rich chocolate
We have 2 recipes which use Organic Cacao Nibs:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.