Push back against colds and flu with our essential oil of oregano in a 1:1 dilution.
- Featuring the essential oil of oregano at a more concentrated level of dilution than Oréganum Plus 1:3
- One part essential oil to three parts of olive oil
- With a minimum of 72% carvacrol
- Addresses common colds and flu
- Also excellent for lung disorders, sinus congestion, hay fevers, bronchitis, rhinitis
- Anti-inflammatory qualities for arthritis
- With antibacterial and antiviral properties
- Used for yeast infections
Who it’s for:
Take our Oreganum Plus 1:1 if you’re suffering from symptoms of the common cold, flu, lung disorders, sinus congestion, or bronchitis.
NPN Use Claim:
Adults: Take 2-3 drops 3-4 times daily in a little water, juice, or milk. Take with food. Take a few hours before or after taking supplements containing iron, zinc, calcium, or copper.
Cautions and Warnings:
Do not use: if you are pregnant or breast-feeding; if you have hypersensitivity or are allergic to herbs in the Lamiaceae family.
Known Adverse Reactions:
Discontinue use if you experience gastrointestinal upset.
Certified Organic Essential Oil of Oregano (Origanum vulgare, leaf, contains thymol and min. 72% carvacrol)
Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.