Our Menopause Support is a tincture formula that does what its name suggests. Namely, it helps relieve the symptoms associated with that difficult time of transition in a woman’s life.
- Hinged on black cohosh, a herb with phytoestrogenic qualities that works on the endocrine regulatory system, reducing hot flashes and night sweats
- With dong quai, which has been called “female ginseng”
- Includes chastetree, which works through the pituitary gland and acts as a hormone normalizer
- Has motherwort, a herb aptly named, as it has long been used for female reproductive disorders
- With memory-enhancing sage and adaptogenic rhodiola
- A formula complemented by burdock, which supports the liver and helps it clear excess hormones and reduce high estrogen levels
Who it’s for:
Use Menopause Support if you’re a woman experiencing the uncomfortable symptoms of menopausal life changes.
NPN Use Claim:
Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve symptoms associated with menopause.
Adult women: Take 1.5-2 mL (45-60 drops) 3 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach. Do not take immediately before bedtime.
Cautions and Warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner before use: if you are taking antidepressants, blood thinners/anticoagulants or hormone-containing medications such as progesterone preparations, oral contraceptives or hormone replacement therapy; if you suffer from diabetes; if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner: if menstruation is delayed or absent; if you experience increased menstrual bleeding time; if you experience breast pain, discomfort and/or tenderness. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Do not use: if pregnant or breastfeeding; if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy or Apiaceae/Umbelliferae family; if you have bipolar disorder or bipolar spectrum disorder, profuse menstrual flow/heavy periods, diarrhea or haemorrhagic diseases; if you have a seizure disorder (e.g. epilepsy).
Known Adverse Reactions:
Hypersensitivity/allergy is known to occur, including irritability and insomnia; in which case, discontinue use.
Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis, root), Black Cohosh (Actaea racemosa, root and rhizome), Chastetree (Vitex agnus-castus, fruit), Burdock (Arctium lappa, root), Sage (Salvia officinalis, leaf), Motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca, herb top), Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea, root)
Distilled water, Certified Organic alcohol, Certified Organic vegetable glycerine
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.