MenoForce (formerly known as A.Vogel Menopause)
Used in herbal medicine as a natural remedy to help relieve menopausal symptoms including hot flashes. Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to reduce excess perspiration/sweating (hyperhidrosis).
- 100% Organic Sage
- Promotes a good night’s rest!
- Natural, safe, and effective
- Reduces the frequency and severity of hot flashes and sweats
- Clinically tested
- Gluten- and lactose-free
Medicinal Ingredient (each tablet contains tincture of):
Fresh Sage* (Salvia officinalis) leaves (ratio 2.8:1 – 4.9:1) 280 mg, equivalent to 795-1370 mg fresh leaves.
Made from tincture of fresh Sage* (1:17) ----- 3,400 mg.
Microcrystalline cellulose, sucrose laurate, hydrogenated cottonseed oil.
* Certified organically grown by Bio Suisse
Directions & Cautions
Adults: Take one tablet, 1-5 times daily, with water. Maximum daily dose in acute cases.
Precautions, contraindications, and interactions
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have a seizure disorder ( e.g. epilepsy)
- Do not use during pregnancy
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are breastfeeding
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen
- For prolonged use, consult a healthcare practitioner
- Avoid taking in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product
- Do not use if safety seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
A multi-centre clinical trial assessed the tolerability and efficacy of Menopause tablets in menopausal women experiencing hot flashes. This 8-week clinical trial investigated the safety and efficacy of a holistically standardized fresh herb sage extract, in a once-daily dosage in women aged between 50 and 65 who had been menopausal for at least 6 months and were experiencing at least 5 hot flashes daily.
After 4 weeks the average number of hot flashes had gone down by 50%
After 8 weeks the average number of hot flashes had gone down by 64%
The number of flashes was still decreasing during week 8, indicating that further reductions were most likely with continued treatment
The more intense the hot flashes, the better the results:
Mild flashes were reduced by 46%
Moderate flashes were reduced by 62%
Severe flashes were reduced by 79%
Very severe flashes were reduced by 100%
In the patient diaries, the average highest number of mild hot flashes at week 0 was 59 per day. This is more than one hot flash every half hour around the clock! After 8 weeks of therapy, the average highest number of mild hot flashes was 7.6 per day. Tolerability was rated as very good or good by 87.3% of the physicians as well as by 87.3% of the patients.
Bommer S, Klein P, Suter A, First time proof of sage’s tolerability and efficacy in menopausal women with hot flushes, Adv Ther. 2011 Jun;28(6):490-500. doi: 10.1007/s12325-011-0027-z. Epub 2011 May 16.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.