Catarrhal ailments of the upper respiratory tract: rhinolaryngopharyngitis, bronchitis, whooping cough at all stages. An effective expectorant in chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, coughing fits in tuberculosis.
Mode of Action
R8 causes the initiation and recruitment of the defensive system of the organism through active homeopathic remedies, which exert marked organotropic effects on the mucous membranes of the upper respiratory tract.
- Beneficial in the treatment of smokers' cough
- May be administered during acute asthmatic phases
- Also beneficial in the treatment of dry coughs
Ingredients & Dosage
Ammonium causticum D2 0.10 g, Belladonna D3 0.50 g, Bryonia D3 0.50 g, Chamomilla D2 0.30 g, Coccus cacti D5 1 g, Corallium rubrum D10 1 g, Cuprum aceticum D10 1 g, Drosera D2 0.50 g, Ipecacuanha D3 1 g, Thymus vulgaris D3 0.30 g.
Non-medicinal ingredients: Caramel, saccharose, ethanol, purified water.
Adults and children (ages 12 and up) 1-2 teaspoon every 4-6 hours; Children (4-11 years) ½-1 teaspoon 1-3 times per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Children (2-3 years) ½-1 teaspoon 1-3 times per day. Children (2-3 years) take each dose more than 4 hours apart.
Cautions and warnings
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Possibly in the diabetic patient, due to the saccharum content.
- 1 teaspoon = 5 ml = 0.21 BU.
For more information, please consult your healthcare practitioner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.