A moisturizing night cream is absolutely necessary for glowing, soft skin. While you sleep, a night cream balances and hydrates your complexion. This plumps the skin, which reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and minimizes any rough or dry patches. The best night creams, such as DERMA E’s Hydrating Night Cream, are ones where Hyaluronic Acid is a key ingredient. That’s because Hyaluronic Acid is intensely moisturizing, which quenches dry and thirsty skin for a replenished complexion. Our ultra-rich Hyaluronic Acid moisturizer helps to revive and nourish your skin overnight. Our formulation of natural, high-quality ingredients gives you everything you need in a night face cream. With regular use of our Hydrating Night Cream, you will wake up with a complexion that looks radiant and well cared for.
Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Vegetable Derived), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Stearyl Alcohol (Vegetable Derived), Cetyl Alcohol (Vegetable Derived), Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (Vegetable Derived), Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate (Vegetable Derived), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Allantoin, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Xanthan Gum, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Diheptyl Succinate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Natural Fragrance Oils.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Known as nature’s “moisture magnet,” Hyaluronic Acid delivers intense moisture, infusing skin with healthy hydration. This should be a key ingredient in any moisturizer for dry skin.
- Green Tea: This provides vital antioxidants for the skin.
- Vitamin C-Ester: Also called ascorbyl palmitate, this form of Vitamin C can penetrate cell membranes for powerful antioxidant benefits. Vitamin C helps reduce the appearance of anti-aging signs such as lines and wrinkles and discoloration, while also protecting skin from environmental damage.
- Vitamin A: The “skin vitamin,” which is also known as retinyl palmitate, supports the cell renewal process to help skin look fresh and revived.
- Vitamin E: This vitamin helps soften and smooth the appearance of skin for a younger-looking complexion by locking in moisture.
- Panthenol: ProVitamin B5 is extremely hydrating and keeps skin conditioned and healthy looking.
- Aloe Vera: This plant-derived ingredient is soothing and healing for the skin, creating a soft and supple feeling.
How To Use
- Use in the evening after washing the face.
- Apply a rich layer onto the face and neck and gently massage into skin until the cream is absorbed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.