- Helps temporarily reduce the pain of large joints such as post-traumatic soft tissue injuries, acute bursitis, strains and sprains
- Alleviates Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
- Strengthens the immune system
- Powerful detoxification
- 100% Pure Pharmaceutical grade
DMSO has many uses, but it is known mostly as a natural pain killer and transporter. First synthesized in 1866, DMSO is a sulfur-containing organic compound that is derived from MSM, and, according to Dr. Morton Walker’s book DMSO: Nature’s Healer, it can be used internally or externally. As per our label claim, we only advise external usage. DMSO can aid injuries such as sprained ankles, sore muscles and joints, and even fractures. The process starts when DMSO enters the bloodstream by osmosis through capillary walls. Then, DMSO is distributed throughout the circulatory system.
DMSO has also been found to be a great product for Reflex Sympathetic dystrophy (RSD). A 2001 clinical study conducted in the Netherlands compared DMSO with NAC (n-acetyl-l-cysteine) for the treatment of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS). The study was randomized, double-dummy controlled, and double-blind. For 17 weeks, 146 patients received treatment, with the option to continue or switch medication up to one year after beginning treatment. The study found that DMSO 50% showed more overall improvement, especially for patients with lower extremity CRPS and warm CRPS I.
DMSO also promotes immune system activity and can help in bodily detoxification. Historically, DMSO has also helped conditions such as neurological damage, arthritis, back problems, keloids, acne, burns, musculoskeletal problems, sinusitis, headaches, skin ulcers, herpes, and cataracts. Topical application has been associated with redness and inflammation of the skin, and a garlic-like taste and odor on the breath have been reported.
Ingredients & Suggested Use
DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide 99.9%) 90%,
Aloe (organic aloe vera leaf gel) 10%
100% pure pharmaceutical grade ingredients.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Panthenol B-5, Carbomer.
Contains no wheat, corn, yeast, dairy, or any other filler.
Recommended Dosage (Adults)
Apply to the affected area as needed. To help temporarily reduce the pain associated with musculoskeletal conditions. Apply 8-12 ml to the affected area 3 times a day as needed. Best used sparingly, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Help to temporarily reduce the pain associated with musculoskeletal conditions of the large joints; such as post-traumatic soft tissue injuries, acute bursitis, strains, and sprains. Used in herbal medicine to help relieve minor burns including sunburn. Assists healing of minor wounds such as cuts and burns, and minor skin irritations.
Cautions and Warnings:
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if symptoms persist and/or worsen
- If skin irritation develops, discontinue use
- If irritation persists, consult a health care practitioner
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have severe liver or kidney disease
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water
- Make sure your hands and area of application are thoroughly cleansed before applying
For external use only
Keep out of reach of children
- DMSO has a strong sulfur and garlic odour. When applied, you may experience a garlic taste in your mouth. This is a normal occurrence
- DMSO products are packaged in glass containers, which eliminates all possibilities of chemical leaching
- At this time, Life Choice® is the only company in North America with a legal license to sell medicinal grade DMSO products
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.