Emulsified vitamin D supplement
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Helps to prevent vitamin D deficiency
- Great-tasting citrus flavour
D-Mulsion 1000 provides 1000 IU of vitamin D3 per drop, emulsified in a base of extra-virgin olive oil. In a clinical study conducted on 55 vitamin D deficient participants, emulsified vitamin D3 had significantly greater bioavailability compared to a capsule-based supplement.1
1. Traub ML, Finnell JS, Bhandiwad A, Oberg E, Suhaila L, Bradley R. Clinical Response. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2014; 99(8): 2720-2728.
Ingredients & Recommended Dose
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.