Are your children fighting an infection? Try a natural remedy and reach for Cough + Cold for kids. This herbal tincture combines the power of Echinacea (the number one herb for colds), along with Thyme, Licorice and Chamomile to help fight off infections – especially those that settle in the nose and chest. Thyme is a wonderful herb with antibacterial properties, while Licorice helps clear away congestion and calms coughs. Chamomile ensures your child gets a restful sleep. Cough + Cold for kids is also made in a sweet glycerin base to suit the taste buds of your little ones. Strong enough for adults, but made especially for kids.
- Modern take on traditional herbal remedies, designed by naturopathic doctors.
- Shortens the duration of respiratory tract infections
- Used in herbal medicine to help fight upper respiratory tract infections (e.g. common colds)
- Also used to help relieve cough & cold symptoms.
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100 mL bottle size offers great value
Each 2.5ml 1/2 teaspoon contains
- Echinacea Echinacea purpurea 1:4 root extract 200 mg
- Chamomile Matricaria chamomilla 1:4 flower extract 100 mg
- Thyme Thymus vulgaris 1:4 leaf extract100 mg
- Licorice Glycyrrhiza glabra 1:5 root and stolon extract 80 mg
Non Medicinal Ingredients
glycerin, citric acid.
Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve coughs and fight colds and infections
Ages 4-9 years take 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL), 3 times per day; ages 10-14 years: take 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL), 4 times per day. Take at the first sign of infection, on an empty stomach (either 15 minutes before meals or 1 hour after). Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 1 month. Store in the refrigerator after opening.
Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family, or taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance or if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney or cardiovascular disorder. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking immunosuppressants or if you have an autoimmune disorder, a liver disorder or progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS and/or HIV infection, or if symptoms persist or worsen. Hypersensitivity has been known to occur – discontinue use if so. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.