- FAST-ACTING FORMULA FOR RELIEF: Our clinically proven Cold Formula capsules are specifically formulated to reduce and relieve the duration and symptoms of the common cold, upper respiratory infections, bronchitis, sore throat and laryngitis effectively. Over 25 studies prove Cold Formula's ingredient offers rapid symptom relief, allowing you to return to your daily routine without the burden of persistent cold symptoms.
- MULTI-SYMPTON RELIEF: Don't let a cold slow you down. LeafSource Cold Formula capsules offer comfort, targeting various cold-related symptoms whether you're dealing with the Common cold, Flu, Bronchitis, Pharyngitis (Sore Throat), or laryngitis. Safe for children 6+, adolescents and Adults
- PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: We believe in harnessing the power of nature to support your well-being. LeafSource Cold Formula is exclusively formulated with the power of plant-based ingredients. This natural approach provides effective relief without synthetic compounds or harsh chemicals. Relief as nature intended
- DIRECTIONS TO USE: Take 30 minutes before or after a meal. Children (6-11 years old) can take 1 capsule 2 times per day, and adolescents & adults(above 12 years) can take 1 capsule 3 times per day. Whether at work or travelling, you can easily carry these capsules and take them whenever you need relief.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: We use only Trademarked ingredients so we know where our ingredients are grown. It's made with organic ingredients and manufactured in facilities that adhere to strict quality and safety standards. Cold Formula is 3rd Party Tested. Rest assured that our product is safe, reliable, and backed by our commitment to your satisfaction.
LeafSource Cold Formula helps to reduce/relieve the symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections (e.g., common colds). Helps to provide(s) symptomatic relief from/reduce(s) symptom severity of bronchitis, laryngitis, pharyngitis, and/or the common cold (in children, adolescents, and/or adults). Helps to relieve(s) symptoms (of cough, runny nose, sore throat, and/or chest pain from coughing) associated with bronchitis, laryngitis, pharyngitis, and/or the common cold (in children, adolescents, and/or adults). Helps to reduce the recovery time from/duration of bronchitis, laryngitis, pharyngitis, and/or the common cold (in children, adolescents, and/or adults).
Ingredients & Directions
Pelargonium sidoides (South African Geranium) (10:1) 20mg LeafSource Fulvic Acid Organic Rice Bran Hypromellose
ADOLESCENTS AND ADULTS: (12 years and older) 1 capsule 3 times per day. Take 30 minutes before or after meal CHILDREN (6-11 years old) 1 capsule 2 times per day Take 30 minutes before or after meal.
Cautions & Warnings
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. If you have a liver disorder, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Stop use if you develop symptoms of liver trouble such as yellowing of the skin/eyes (jaundice), stomach pain dark urine, sweating, nausea, unusual tiredness and /or loss of appetite and consult a health care practitioner. If symptoms are severe or are accompanied by high fever and shortness of breath, consult a health care practitioner.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Known adverse reactions
Hypersensitivity, such as an allergy, has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. In rare cases, some people may experience mild nosebleeds or may experience bleeding gums. Some people may experience gastrointestinal discomfort. Rare, unpredictable cases of liver injury have been reported.
Recommended storage conditions
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.