Cinnamon Essential Oil (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
- Bold, warm fragrance, spicy, and woody
Extraction method: Steam distillation of the leaf
100% pure, natural, and undiluted essential oil
How to choose the best essential oil
True essential oils are rare, which is why many products on the market today are not pure, having been cut with compounds that have been modified or even chemically synthesized.
To make sure you are getting the full benefits of real essential oils, count on Aromaforce to deliver 100% pure and natural, undiluted (except for Frankincense oil derived from resin), unadulterated, and botanically certified.
Country of origin: Indonesia & Sri Lanka
Plant part: leaf
Principal constituent(s): Eugenol
Aromaforce® products are made in Canada from domestic and imported ingredients.
Directions & Cautions
Directions for use
Mix up to 10 drops of essential oil in 15 ml of base oil for safe topical use.
Bioforce Canada Inc. recommends the use of all Aromaforce essential oils within 1 year after opening. Once opened the efficacy and quality of the oils will slowly decrease over time.
Cautions and contraindications
Always respect the dilution factor.
Essential oils: General cautions and contraindications
- Do not ingest essential oils
- For external use only
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center
- Always dilute properly
- Do not use on damaged or diseased skin
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil
- Consult a healthcare professional prior to use if you have epilepsy or asthma; or in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a healthcare practitioner
- If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache, or an allergic reaction, discontinue use
- Keep out of reach of children
Some surface materials or devices may interact with essential oils and thus damage the material of the device ( i.e. diffusors, hot tubs, etc).
It is important to consult the manufacturers' recommended use of its device prior to use. This is the responsibility of the consumer and not of Bioforce Canada Inc.