- UNFLAVOURED: 20 g of collagen per serving, 18 g of protein per serving
- GREAT SOURCE OF COLLAGEN: Collagen is one of the most important nutrients needed to maintain a strong body and keep you in healing mode
- SOURCED FROM PASTURE-RAISED CATTLE: Our Collagen is sourced from pasture-raised cows. These cattle spend their entire lives in the pasture
- GREAT ADDITION TO FOOD: Collagen is a supplement that can be added to any liquid drink, or meal you already make, without needing to cook time-consuming broths, stews, soups, and organ meats
- ALL NATURAL: Collagen does not contain any dairy, egg, sugar, corn, yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, artificial flavors, or preservatives. Our Collagen source (gelatin) is certified by the FDA as GRAS
- CONTAINS MORE COLLAGEN THAN BONE BROTH: Collagen is enzymatically processed several times to leave its peptides intact, resulting in a neutral-tasting, highly available protein that is odorless and doesn't clump. It is far easier to use and contains more collagen than bone broth
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.