Caryophyllus D4, Coxsackie D30, D60, D200, Diphterinum D30, D60, D200, Epstein Barr D30, D60, D200, Euphrasia D5, Herpes simplex D30, D60, D200, Herpes zoster D30, D60, D200, Influenzinum D30, D60, D200, Mononucleosis D30, D60, D200, Morbillinum D30, D60, D200, Poliomyelitis D30, D60, D200.
Non-medicinal ingredients: ethanol, purified water.
Adults and children > 12 years 5-10 drops 3 times daily in a little water or undiluted, or as recommended by a health care practitioner.
Cautions & Warnings
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a health care practitioner.
- This product is neither a vaccine nor an alternative to vaccination.
- This product has not been proven to prevent infection.
- Health Canada does not recommend its use in children and advises that your child receive all routine vaccinations.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.