Benefits of Berberine
- Provides immune function support and helps maintain healthy respiratory tract mucus membranes*
- Promotes healthy blood sugar metabolism and insulin sensitivity*
- Supports beneficial bacterial balance in the gut and helps to maintain a healthy microbiome*
- Studies have shown that Berberine can be effective in helping maintain a healthy weight*
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels*
A powerful botanical for heart health, immune support, weight management, and GI support*
Berberine is a natural plant alkaloid offering multiple health benefits*. Key nutritional features include maintaining already healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels, promoting GI microbial balance, and supporting healthy metabolism*.
A well-researched botanical that has been tested in numerous clinical studies, Berberine has a long history of use in traditional Ayurvedic and Chinese herbal practices, where it is used for a broad number of applications.
Ingredients & Suggested Use
Risk Information: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health professional. May cause gastrointestinal discomfort such as constipation, vomiting, abdominal pain or diarrhea; in which case, discontinue use and consult a health professional. Consult a health professional prior to use if you have diabetes, cardiovascular disease, liver or kidney disease, leucopenia, or hypertension or hypotension; if you have gall stones; or if you are taking prescription medications, as berberine may alter the effectiveness of these medications.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if security seal inside the cap is broken. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.