- A complete supplement for pregnant and lactating women
- Helps to form red blood cells and function properly
- Helps reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken daily at least three months prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy
Multi-vitamin and mineral supplement for pregnant and breastfeeding women. Helps to form red blood cells and helps in their proper function. Helps to reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken daily at least three months prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy. Helps to support normal early fetal development. Helps to support the normal early development of the fetal brain and spinal cord.
Basic Prenatal is a comprehensive formula designed for the special nutritional needs of pregnancy. It contains nutrients in their most easily absorbed and utilized forms that are essential for the mother and child. Sometimes prenatal formulas can cause nausea; however, because of the use of moderate amounts of highly bioavailable nutrients, Basic Prenatal is easy on the stomach.
Ingredients & Suggested Use
Medicinal Ingredients (per capsule):
- Calcium (Calcium Citrate Malate) 60 mg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 50 mg
- Magnesium (Magnesium Citrate Malate) 30 mg
- Iron (Iron (II) Bisglycinate) (Ferrochel®)† 15 mg
- Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (16.67 IU) 11.2 mg AT
- Niacinamide 10 mg
- Zinc (Zinc Bisglycinate) (TRAACS®)†† 8.3 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (Calcium D-Pantothenate) 6 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5’-Phosphate, Calcium Salt) 4 mg
- Thiamine (Thiamine Hydrochloride) 1.67 mg
- Manganese (Manganese (II) Bisglycinate) (TRAACS®)†† 1.67 mg
- Riboflavin (Riboflavin 5’-Phosphate Sodium) 1.67 mg
- Copper (Copper (II) Bisglycinate) (TRAACS®)†† 667 mcg
- Beta-carotene (1,000 IU) 600 mcg
- Boron (Boron Glycinate) (Bororganic™)††† 334 mcg
- Folate (L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt) 333 mcg
- Vitamin A (Vitamin A Palmitate) (666.67 IU) 201 mcg RAE
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 67 mcg
- Iodine (Potassium Iodide) 50 mcg
- Vitamin K1 34 mcg
- Chromium (Chromium (III) Nicotinate Glycinate) (TRAACS®)†† 34 mcg
- Molybdenum (Molybdenum (VI) Bisglycinate) (TRAACS®)†† 17 mcg
- Biotin 16.7 mcg
- Selenium (Selenomethionine) 16.7 mcg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) (333.3 IU) 8.3 mcg
†This product uses Albion's Ferrochel® Ferrous Bisglycinate. Ferrochel is a registered trademark of Albion International, Inc.
††This product uses Albion's TRAACS® Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate, Copper Bisglycinate, Manganese Bisglycinate, Molybdenum Bisglycinate, and Zinc Bisglycinate. TRAACS is a registered trademark of Albion International, Inc.
†††This product uses Albion's Bororganic™ Boron Glycinate. Boroganic is a trademark of Albion International, Inc.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Laurate, and Silicon Dioxide.
Take 1 capsule two times daily or as recommended by your health professional. Take with food. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.
Do not use it if the security seal inside the cap is broken. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
Risk Information: for adult use only. Keep out of reach of children. There is enough drug in this package to seriously harm a child. This product is available in a childproof package. Consult your health professional prior to use if you have a liver disorder or a kidney disorder. Some people may experience constipation, diarrhea, and/or vomiting. Consult your health professional prior to use if you are taking blood thinners. Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.