- Paraben Petroleum Free
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Synthetic Colours or Stabilizers
- No Animal Testing
- Pure Botanical Ingredients
- No Synthetic Colours or Fragrances
- Avocado oil is dominated by oleic acid and loaded with vitamins such as A, E, D, B1, B2, along with minerals like potassium. It is known for its high skin penetration and rapid absorption.
- Avocado is often used alone for hair applications but it can be blended with argan, baobab, jojoba, or essential oils in recipes for skin and hair care.
- In hair care products, avocado oil moistens the scalp and provides nourishment and shine.
- When used in skin care applications, avocado absorbs fairly, despite feeling like a heavy oil. It can be used as a body moisturizer after baths and showers and is a popular ingredient in cosmetics, lotions, and butters.
There are so many ways to use skin care oils. The suggested use below is just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available at auracacia.com. If you are adding essential oils to a carrier oil, we recommend using the following guide for safe, effective use.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir until well combined, then transfer to wide mouth jar.
- To use, apply a small amount to damp feet and scrub.
- Rinse with warm water, rubbing remaining oil into skin, and using a cloth to blot away remaining oil.
Persea Americana (Avocado) Oil.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.