Camphor Essential Oil (Cinnamomum camphor)
- Invigorating smell with character, similar attribute to turpentine
- Extraction method: Steam distillation of wood, root stump, and branch
- 100% pure, natural, and undiluted essential oil
Plant part: wood, root stump, and branch
Principal constituent(s): Limonene, cineol
Aromaforce® products are made in Canada from domestic and imported ingredients.
Directions & Cautions
Directions for use
Mix up to 10 drops of essential oil in 15 ml of base oil for safe topical use. Bioforce Canada Inc. recommends the use of all Aromaforce essential oils within 1 year after opening. Once opened the efficacy and quality of the oils will slowly decrease over time.
Cautions and contraindications
Contraindicated in case of epilepsy, fever, pregnancy, and for children under 2 years of age. Do not ingest.
Essential oils: General cautions and contraindications
- Do not ingest essential oils
- For external use only
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center
- Always dilute properly
- Do not use on damaged or diseased skin
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil
- Consult a healthcare professional prior to use if you have epilepsy or asthma; or in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a healthcare practitioner
- If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache, or an allergic reaction, discontinue use
Keep out of reach of children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.