Sustainably sourced in Norway, our award-winning Arctic Cod Liver Oil™ is the gold standard.
- 750 mg total omega-3s (soft gels); 1060 mg total omega-3s (liquid)
- Made exclusively from 100% wild Arctic cod
- Promotes heart and brain health, and supports the immune and nervous systems*
- Available unflavored or in natural lemon, orange, or strawberry flavors
- Winner of numerous awards, including Clean Eating Magazine's Clean Choice Award
Why Choose This Product?
The fish oil that started it all, Nordic Naturals classic Arctic Cod Liver Oil is made from 100% wild Arctic cod from the Norwegian Sea. No fish body oils or synthetic vitamins or additives are ever used. This non-concentrated formula surpasses strict international standards for freshness and purity set by the European Pharmacopoeia, and is considered the gold standard for cod liver oil. Available in both liquid and soft gels, and in flavored and unflavored formulas.
THE HIGHEST STANDARDS
All Nordic Naturals’ fish oil products are offered in the triglyceride molecular form—the form naturally found in fish, and the form your body most easily absorbs.* Everything we make is non-GMO and third-party tested, surpassing the strictest international standards for purity and freshness. Certificates of Analysis are available for any product. Nordic Naturals fish oils are Friend of the Sea (FOS) certified and sustainably made in a zero waste facility powered by biofuel.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.