Great-tasting vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) gummy with an organic fruit blend
- Offers 1,000 IU of vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) per gummy
- Supports immune system function
- Helps to build strong bones and teeth
- Contains no artificial colours or flavours, and is low in sugar – less than 0.5 g total sugar per gummy
- Delicious natural raspberry flavour
Vitamin D Gummies provide 1,000 IU of vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) per gummy and are suitable for ages 3 and up as a delicious option to help meet daily vitamin D requirements. The vitamin D receptor is present in nearly all human cells, demonstrating the important role of vitamin D in supporting good health.1 While it is best recognized for its ability to promote peak bone mass and maintain bone health in the elderly, vitamin D also contributes to healthy immune systems.2 In fact, Vitamin D has been found to support the function of both the innate and adaptive immune systems.3 Despite its importance to many physiological functions, many Canadians have inadequate levels of vitamin D.4 This may result from insufficient sun exposure, wearing covering clothes, limited consumption of vitamin D-containing foods, dark skin colour, older age, and low intake of vitamin D supplements.5 Numerous studies have concluded that vitamin D3 is more effective than vitamin D2 at improving vitamin D status.6,7 Vitamin D Gummies are delicious, natural raspberry-flavoured gummies with no artificial flavours or colours, and are low in sugar. With just one gummy daily, this formula helps prevent vitamin D deficiency and supports optimal bone and immune health. Vitamin D Gummies are ideal for anyone 3 years and older who has difficulty or dislikes swallowing capsules.
1. Hossein-nezhad A and Holick MF. Mayo Clin Proc. 2013; 88(7): 720-55.
2. Saggese G, Vierucci F, Boot AM, et al. Eur J Pediatr. 2015; 174(5): 565-76.
3. Kamen DL and Tangpricha V. J Mol Med. 2010; 88: 441–50.
4. Statistics Canada. (2015). Health at a Glance: Vitamin D blood levels of Canadians. Retrieved from: https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/82-625-x/2014001/article/14125-eng.htm
5. van Schoor NM and Lips P. Best Pract Res Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2011; 25(4): 671-80.
6. Tripkovic L, Wilson LR, Hart K, et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 2017; 106: 481–90.
7. Tripkovic L, Lambert H, Hart K, et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 2012; 95: 1357–64.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.