Our natural wild honey comes from the remote, pristine forests of Africa. Its origins give it a full-flavored floral taste that will transport your taste buds to the tropical forests of Africa. By enjoying this delicious honey you are supporting sustainable beekeeping methods that preserve African forests.
- Great for your health!
- Our natural wild honey is packed with antioxidants and micronutrients
- This honey supports 10,000 sustainable African forest beekeepers and their communities
- Pesticide free, GMO-free, and certified 100% organic
HOW TO USE IT:
- Tastes great on toast, muffins, pancakes, waffles, and ice cream!
- Use it as a sweetener in coffee or tea
- Great for cooking! Use it to make marinades and sauces
- A great alternative to sugar when baking
- Infants under one year of age should not be fed unpasteurized honey
- All-natural honey will crystallize. To liquefy, heat in warm water to 45C/115F
- Our bottle cap and label are 100% recyclable
SIZE: Net Wt. 12.35 oz / 350 g
A product of Zambia. Bottled in Canada.AWARDS & CERTIFICATIONS:
The African Bronze Honey Story
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.