Combination of vitamins, minerals, and digestive enzymes
- Helps in the development and maintenance of night vision, bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums
- Helps to form red blood cells and helps in their proper function
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis
- Helps to prevent deficiency of vitamins C, E, B12, and chromium
Super Orti Vite is a multi-vitamin supplement that provides plant-based enzymes from pineapple and papaya, including bromelain and papain.1 Supplementation with these digestive enzymes can aid in the breakdown of fats, carbohydrates and proteins.1 Bromelain is effective at a wide pH range and remains active in both the stomach and small intestine.1 It has an especially strong ability to break down protein, and functions effectively during deficiencies in pepsin and/or trypsin.1 Vitamin D promotes calcium and phosphorus absorption in the intestine and regulates their levels in the blood and kidney for normal bone mineralization.2 Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis. Vitamin A helps stimulate the development of immune cells and is necessary for the production of rhodopsin, a pigment involved in sensing light.3,4 Super Orti Vite also contains lemon fruit peel, which contains the polyphenol hesperidin.5 It also provides vitamins C and E, the most important antioxidants in aqueous and lipid compartments of the body, respectively.6 Selenium is also involved in the antioxidant defence system, as it is required for the production of proteins and enzymes that prevent free radical damage to DNA.7
1. Roxas, M. Alternative Medicine Review. 2008; 13(4): 307-314.
2. Wranicz, J, Szostak-Wegierek, D. Rocz Panstw Zakl Hig. 2014; 65(3): 179-184.
3. Ruhl, R. Proceedings of the Nutrition Society. 2007; 66: 458-469.
4. Al Tanoury, Z, Piskunov, A, Rochette-Egly, C. Journal of Lipid Research. 2013; 54: 1761-1775.
5. Khan, MK, Zill-E-Huma, Dangles, O. Journal of Food Composition and Analysis. 2014; 33: 85-104.
6. Combs, GF. (2012). The Vitamins (4th ed.). USA: Elsevier.
7. Riaz, M, Mehmood, KT. J Postgrad Med Inst. 2012; 26(2): 120-133.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.