Concentrated triglyceride fish oil plus vitamin D in a great-tasting liquid
- Double-potency formula offering 1,500 mg of EPA and 1,000 mg of DHA per teaspoon
- Helps support cognitive and cardiovascular health, while maintaining bone health and immune function
- Assists in preventing vitamin D deficiency with 1,000 IU per teaspoon
- Delicious natural orange flavour
- Features an anti-spill pouring spout
- Ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules
Super EFA Forte Liquid + D is a high-potency fish oil formula offering EPA and DHA in a bioavailable triglyceride form. Each exceptionally pure and clean-tasting teaspoon offers 2,500 mg of EPA and DHA to support cognitive and cardiovascular health. DHA is one of the most important omega-3 fatty acids in the brain, where it helps regulate membrane fluidity, the formation of synapses, and cytokine production.1 Clinical research has demonstrated that DHA can support cognitive health, including episodic memory and learning in older adults.2 DHA also helps support the development of the brain, eyes and nerves in children up to 12 years of age. EPA and DHA support cardiovascular health by promoting healthy lipid metabolism, heart rates, and platelet and endothelial function.3 Triglyceride fish oils have also demonstrated greater bioavailability than ethyl esters in clinical research, with one study reporting a significantly higher increase in the omega-3 index after six months of supplementation than an identical dose of ethyl esters.4,5 Vitamin D is also included for its well-recognized effects in maintaining immune function and bone health. Provided in a convenient liquid format, Super EFA Forte Liquid + D is ideal for individuals who may have difficulty or dislike swallowing capsules.
1. Dyall, SC. Front Aging Neurosci. 2015; 7: 52. 2. Yurko-Mauro, K, et al. Alzheimers Dement. 2010; 6(6): 456-64. 3. Kris-Etherton, PM, Harris, WS, Appel, LJ, American Heart Association. Circulation. 2002; 106(21): 2747–57. 4. Dyerberg, J, Madsen, P, Møller, JM, Aardestrup, I, Schmidt, EB. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids. 2010; 83(3): 137-41. 5. Neubronner, J, Schuchardt, JP, Kressel, G, Merkel, M, von Schacky, C, Hahn, A. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2011; 65(2): 247-54.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.