Selenium Plus is a powerful mineral antioxidant that supports the body’s natural antioxidant activity to prevent free radical damage to cell membranes. This chelated form of the mineral, selenium methionine, is bound to a vegetarian amino acid for more rapid absorption. Helps to support immune system health and prevent selenium deficiency, which is linked to numerous chronic health conditions.Benefits
- The most powerful mineral antioxidant
- Selenium methionine for more rapid absorption
Ingredients & DosageMedicinal ingredients
Selenium (selenomethionine)200 mcg
- Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable)
- Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner
- Dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, or soy
Oxidation is a natural and necessary process in which cells are broken down or converted to other forms. Although oxidation reactions are crucial for life, too much can be damaging, and plants, animals, and people maintain complex multiple antioxidant systems including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and dietary antioxidants. Pollution, physical and mental stress, drugs, alcohol, and other chemicals can increase oxidation. Excess oxidation creates free radicals that are linked to age-related degenerative conditions, including vision problems, heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, and Alzheimer’s disease. It is wise to consume antioxidants from a wide variety of sources to support overall health.
Selenium is a trace mineral and antioxidant which works with vitamin E to prevent free radical damage to cell membranes. High incidence of breast cancer and cardiovascular disease have been reported where low levels of selenium are found in people’s diets.
- A mineral antioxidant that supports the body’s natural antioxidant activity
- Selenium methionine is a chelated form, bound to a vegetarian amino acid for more rapid absorption
- Supports immune system health
- Helps prevent selenium deficiency which is linked to numerous chronic health conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.