Red yeast rice (RYR) has long been used for cholesterol reduction by practitioners of Traditional Modern Medicine as it is considered to be a natural source of statins.
Cholesterol is a soft, waxy, fat-like substance found within the bloodstream and cells of the body. It is produced naturally in our bodies and is very important for many aspects of human health. Although we need cholesterol to maintain our body’s daily functions, too much cholesterol in the blood is a major risk factor for heart disease.
Red yeast rice (RYR) has long been used for cholesterol reduction by practitioners of Traditional Modern Medicine as it is considered to be a natural source of statins. Statins work by inhibiting the activity of a key enzyme in the biological pathway that creates cholesterol. Although the pharmaceutical option to RYR is statin medications, they utilize the same biological pathway that is also responsible for creating important nutrients such as CoQ10 and vitamin D. Overload of these pathways could affect the supply of critical nutrients needed by our bodies.
- Helps lower cholesterol naturally
- Contains CoQ10(ubiquinol) and vitamin D3
- Includes other natural cholesterol-reducing ingredients including Phytosterols, soy-free Lecithin and Choline
- Citrinin-free (Citrinin is kidney damaging toxin linked to some red yeast rice)
- Excellent statin alternative (fewer side-effects than synthetic statins due to the lower required doses)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.