Immune support formula in a great-tasting, shelf-stable chewable tablet
- Provides 30 billion CFU per dose from a combination of five proprietary human strain probiotics, plus vitamins C and D
- Reduces the risk of developing and the duration of upper respiratory tract illness in physically active adults
- Once-daily chewable tablet available in a delicious natural black currant flavour
- No refrigeration necessary
- Potency guaranteed through expiration
HMF Immune combines proprietary human strain probiotics with vitamins C and D to provide targeted support for the immune system. Each convenient, once-daily chewable tablet provides a blend of five research-driven probiotic strains from both the Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium genera. As nearly 80% of the body’s immunologically active cells are located in gut-associated lymphoid tissue, an important connection has been demonstrated between the intestines and the immune system.1 In addition to supporting gastrointestinal health, HMF Immune includes Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (Bl-04), a strain that has been shown in a clinical trial to reduce the risk of developing and the duration of upper respiratory tract illness in physically active adults.2 Additionally, it offers Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 & CUL-21), Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34) and Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20), which were demonstrated in a clinical trial to support upper respiratory tract health when combined with vitamin C.3 To further help maintain immune function, HMF Immune contains vitamins C and D. Vitamin C supports the immune system by regulating lymphocyte proliferation, natural killer cell activity and immunoglobulin production, while vitamin D helps control T cell activation, cytokine release and phagocytosis in macrophages.4 Research demonstrates that vitamins C and D may be especially effective in maintaining immune function in the respiratory tract.5,6 This convenient shelf-stable format has guaranteed potency at expiry and may improve patient compliance.
1. Saavedra JM. Nutr Clin Pract. 2007 Jun;22(3):351–65.
2. West NP, Horn PL, Pyne DB, Gebski VJ, Lahtinen SJ, Fricker PA, et al. Clin Nutr. 2014 Aug;33(4):581-7.
3. Garaiova I, Muchová J, Nagyová Z, Wang D, Li JV, Országhová Z, et al. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2015 Mar;69(3):373-9.
4. Combs Jr. GF. The Vitamins. 4th ed. USA: Elsevier; 2012. pp. 233-59.
5. Hemilä H, Chalker E. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013 Jan;(1):CD000980.
6. de Sa Del Fiol F, Barberato-Filho S, Lopes LC, de Cassia Bergamaschi C. J Infect Dev Ctries. 2015 Apr;9(4):355-61.
As a dietary supplement, chew 1 tablet daily with a meal, at least 2 to 3 hours before or after taking antibiotics, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.