Herbal support for sleep, digestion, and menstrual comfort
- • Lemon balm and passionflower are traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as sleep aids
- • Sweet fennel and lemon balm are traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive disturbances including bloating, flatulence, and dyspepsia
- • Sweet fennel is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve the pain associated with menstruation
Herbal Calm is a soothing blend of herbs traditionally used in Herbal Medicine for the nervous, digestive, and reproductive systems. Lemon balm and passionflower are traditionally used as sleep aids, which may result from their ability to regulate GABA activity.1,2 Along with sweet fennel, lemon balm is also traditionally used to help relieve digestive disturbances including bloating, flatulence, and dyspepsia. Sweet fennel has additional uses in traditional Herbal Medicine, including helping to relieve the pain associated with menstruation and as an expectorant to help relieve coughs associated with colds. Herbal Calm also contains valerian, another plant with a long history of use in traditional Herbal Medicine.
1. Sarris, J, McIntyre, E, Camfield, DA. CNS Drugs. 2013; 27(4): 301-19.
2. Miroddi, M, Calapai, G, Navarra, M, Minciullo, PL, Gangemi, S. J Ethnopharmacol. 2013; 150(3): 791-804.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.